Trident University International

PROFILES IN SUCCESS: ROBERTA YAWU

Posted by Roberta Yawu on Nov 3, 2016 5:52:46 PM

My name is Roberta Phillips Yawu, born November 12, 1980, in the West African nation of Liberia.  I am presently residing in Akron, OH.  As a mother of three wonderful boys, I just recently received my online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Information Technology Management from Trident University International. I have a BSc Degree in Electronics Engineering (cum laude) and I am Cisco Certified.

My current employment is with Signet Jewelers, Inc. as a PC Support Analyst.  My previous jobs include a Registry Systems Analyst for Tetra Tech ARD (USAID Contractor) and an Information Technology Specialist for ArcelorMittal.

Before reaching this point in life, let me first give you a sense of where I come from and what I have gone through.  Life is not a walk in the park or the faint hearted. We are all faced with our own challenges, but my goal has always been to overcome these challenges in order to pursue my passion.

Read More

Topics: Information Systems, Master's Degrees, Alumni, Master in Business Administration

PROFILES IN SUCCESS: STEPH GROCE

Posted by Daniel Sloan on Oct 24, 2016 5:23:16 PM

Stephen “Steph” Groce is a double alumnus of Trident, earning a Master of Business Administration in 2013 and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2011. He currently works as an asset protection and safety leader for various retail, commercial, and non-profit organizations, specializing in investigation, recovery, and the training and development of staff.

Read More

Topics: Master's Degrees, Bachelor's Degrees, Alumni, Master in Business Administration

Subscribe to Email Updates